- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is one of the biggest killers in the world (Out of Hospital)
- More than 6 million people die every year worldwide
- 99 % of Sudden Cardiac Arrest victims globally, die because an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is not used within 5-6 minutes
- Estimated to cost $380 Billion p.a. within the U.S. hospital system alone
- 365,000 die every year in the USA alone – 1000 people per day
- 30,000 people die every year in Australia
- 4 minutes before you brain damage starts to occur
- 11-15 minutes’ average time for an ambulance to arrive (statistics from NSW, Australia). Longer in rural areas.
CellAED® is a low cost, miniature AED
Rapid Response Revival (RRR) has a manufacturing ready, working prototype of the world’s low cost, miniature defibrillator. This small, lightweight and highly mobile Automated External Defibrillator (AED) will be made available worldwide, the CellAED® (Patent Pending).
In a world where 6 million people die every year from Sudden Cardiac Arrest and global survival rates are as low as 1%*, you have to ask yourself, ‘How can I improve my chances of survival – and those of my loved ones?
This affordable and accessible solution will transform the way we respond to Sudden Cardiac Arrest, enabling and empowering a bystander to respond quickly in those crucial first minutes, potentially saving millions of lives.
In simple terms, the CellAED® works as follows:
The CellAED® will go into AED mode as soon as the two pads are pulled out from the back of the unit. At the same time, the CellAED® app will dial the relevant country emergency service, providing GPS coordinates. The CellAED® will determine if the heart has a shockable rhythm, and if so will advise in loud audio to keep hands free as a shock is administered, or it advises to commence CPR and how to do this.