- Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is the #1 killer in the world (Out of Hospital)
- More than 6 million people die every year worldwide
- 95 % of Sudden Cardiac Arrest victims die because an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) is not used within 5-6 minutes
- Estimated to cost $380 Billion p.a. within the U.S. hospital system alone
- 365,000 die every year in the USA alone – 1000 people per day
- 30,000 people die every year in Australia
- 4 minutes before you brain damage starts to occur
- 11-15 minutes’ average time for an ambulance to arrive (statistics from NSW, Australia). Longer in rural areas.
CellAED® is an AED for your phone
Rapid Response Revival (RRR) has a working prototype of the world’s first mobile phone defibrillator. The mobile Automated External Defibrillator (AED) will be made available worldwide inside a mobile phone case, the CellAED® (Patent Pending).
In a world where 6 million people die every year from Sudden Cardiac Arrest and survival rates average between 3 and 10%*, you have to ask yourself, ‘How can I improve my chances of survival – and those of my loved ones?
Given there are already around 5 billion mobile phones on the planet, this affordable and accessible solution will transform the way we respond to Sudden Cardiac Arrest, potentially saving 5 million lives every year.
In simple terms, the CellAED® works as follows:
The CellAED® will go into AED mode as soon as the two pads are pulled out from the back of the phone case. At the same time, the CellAED® app will dial the relevant country emergency service, providing GPS coordinates. The CellAED® will determine if the heart has a shockable rhythm, and if so will advise both on the screen and in loud audio to keep hands free as a shock is administered, or it advises to commence CPR and how to do this.